The 2019 Aerospace Media Awards will be presented in Paris at the Aero Club de France on 16th June - The Call for Nominations will open in early 2019
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
• “www.aerospacemediadinner.com ” is owned and operated by Bradfield & Associates, whose registered office is at 47 Fakenham Road, Beetley, East Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 4BT, UK.
• "User" means any person who accesses or uses www.aerospacemediadinner.com
• "Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
• “Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing www.aerospacemediadinner.com the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Bradfield & Associates grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on www.aerospacemediadinner.com solely for personal and non-commercial use. Bradfield & Associates may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to www.aerospacemediadinner.com from any other website without Bradfield & Associates prior written consent.
3. If Bradfield & Associates requires a user name and password for the User then it will be a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
4. The User shall indemnify Bradfield & Associates and www.aerospacemediadinner.com against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password.
5. The User shall indemnify Bradfield & Associates against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Bradfield & Associates as a result of the User’s use of www.aerospacemediadinner.com or the User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Bradfield & Associates takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its Users.
7.Use of www.aerospacemediadinner.com is at User’s sole risk and www.aerospacemediadinner.com is provided on an “as is” basis. Bradfield & Associates, its representatives and partners shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of www.aerospacemediadinner.com or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Bradfield & Associates, www.aerospacemediadinner.com or against any third party in relation to the use of www.aerospacemediadinner.com other than Bradfield & Associates liability in respect of death or personal injury.
8. Bradfield & Associates does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
• in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through www.aerospacemediadinner.com ;
• in relation to warranties of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
• for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Bradfield & Associates has no control;
• as to the suitability of the information and data on www.aerospacemediadinner.com site for any particular purpose;
• that the information and data on www.aerospacemediadinner.com site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. Bradfield & Associates and its representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to www.aerospacemediadinner.com site or services.
10. This WEBSITE site does not purport to provide marketing or other advice. Bradfield & Associates is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by www.aerospacemediadinner.com
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by www.aerospacemediadinner.com . Bradfield & Associates is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in www.aerospacemediadinner.com site or supplied by or to www.aerospacemediadinner.com
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12. All rights in “www.aerospacemediadinner.com” and other marks owned by Bradfield & Associates are reserved.
13. www.aerospacemediadinner.com and its content is property of Bradfield & Associates. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email Peter Bradfield - e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Users who wish to advertise on www.aerospacemediadinner.com should contact Peter Bradfield by e-mailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Bradfield & Associates reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) at its sole discretion.
16. Bradfield & Associates reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the website at any time without notice.
17. Bradfield & Associates shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to www.aerospacemediadinner.com but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
18. www.aerospacemediadinner.com contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Bradfield & Associates. Bradfield & Associates is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Aerospace Media Dinner reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.